View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 05, 2006
33rd CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2004Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the rough

Here i am postiing some contents from the letter , which I received from the CSA before the commencement of my CTP:
Reporting time 8:30 AM, October 10 or the evening of October 09.
Bring the following with you:
1. Duly completed SURETY BOND (form will be provided by the parent department/ ministry).
2. 5 passport size and 12 2.5 cm x 2.5cm photographs, plus 15 passport size photographs to be pasted on the Bio-data forms.
3. 3 NIC copies
4. Sum of Rs. 4400/(male) 4150/(females)
(as security for different purposes).
5.Those already in Govt service will be providing their pay certificates, service statments, appointment letters etc.
DRESS CODE: No Jeans etc. allowed (so sad). For sports, CSA will provide the dress.
Bring adequate bedding when u come to the CSA! (i.e. bed sheets, quilts, pillows etc.)

@Nia : How much money u should keep.....hmm.....depends on how much u usually spend.....just a normal amount is required !
Significance of the position in CTP
It does matter among the members of the same occupational group,.....coz inter se (i.e. within the group) seniority would be determined on the basis of CSS marks+ CTP marks + STP marks. So it does matter. Also, the topper gets the President's Gold Medal....so try to be the winner......if u want to take it easy...do as u wish!
Study Tour
It is usually arranged after the end of the first term.....we had it in december...and our second term started in January. It is of 10-11 days...at most!

ALLAH HAFIZ!
A.J.