View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 27, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmasadia View Post
bt m askin abt public servc cmsn nt css ..in dat anatomy n physiology r two separate subjects na?? shud i selct both ov dem n wt shd b my thrd subjct?? n my exam wll b held in nov so hw may hours shd i study a day/? n is it d gud decision to take ths exam.. m vry much perplexed esp since i have came to know dat urdu is also a complsry subjct !!
i am a css aspirant . I am sorry , mistakenly i relied to this post relating to spsc . But being a doctor , if you are . Then you should go for physiology and human anatomy . And , as i can understand after seeing their spsc website , you can choose both of them as your optionals .

It is always a good decision to take an exam , after preparation . Get yourself prepared and then ''maidan ma kood jao''. Number of hours should not be a question from now on , because you are left with nearly 3 , 4 months . Just try to study everytime , take rest and then again study . I donot know enough about SPSC preparation thats why i am not hundred percent sure about it .
QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)