Thread: senior plz read
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 27, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim gul View Post
brother i am going to study psychology first time these books will be accurate for high score
Bro , the books that i have suggested you are some of the best books available on this subject of Psychology . Most of the people make a mixture of Sheharbano or Rukhshanda's books with one of these books that are given above.

But , i think as a beginner you can have a help from Rakhshanda's book because it is better than Sheherbano's . So , these three books Rakhshanda , wayne and weiten and feldman will make a good combination . But , i cannot say it hundred percent that you would score 100 percent after going through these books . But , every one of these books complete nearly each and every topic . And their mixture will be good to make your own notes and to analytically access the topics plus to study examples relating to experiments and theories .

Stay Blessed !!