View Single Post
Old Monday, July 29, 2013
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariz Ahmad View Post
Farrah thanks for the link. Actually, I am sure that I will get zero marks in question on peotry. So I want to make sure that I get maximum marks in Idioms, urdu-english translation, paragraph & urdu elements.

Please can you kindle refer me to a very comprehensive book on Udru Idioms. I need to cram some 1000-2000 idioms.

Thank you

Regards
Aariz Ahmad
I don't know about any specific book but the book for post of Lecturer/S.S Urdu(subject) may help you.

By the way,poetry isn't that difficult as you have considered it You just have to explain it in your own words.Give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Aariz Ahmad (Monday, July 29, 2013)