View Single Post
Old Monday, August 05, 2013

ubaid bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka View Post
hi,
according to most students who have a little familiarity with political science it is the best....and only sane choice for students who have little expertise in other subjetcs...the reason being that it covers one additional subject "constitutional law".so its like killing two birds with one stone .
the political thought portion seems difficult but if you go through one good book on it you notice that it isn;t as hard to understand as its often said every philosopher is a product of his age so its easy to differentiate between them.
The second reason which compelled some students to skip political science was a myth that political science isn't a scoring subject agreed that it doesn;t give you 180 or 170 like any science or mathematics but you can score in the range of 120-140 which according to me is a sound score in css examinations....
so i would suggest that make your mind and start preparing for political science...leave rest to god

urdu as suggested by our worthy member is a good choice but the pattern has changed this year so many seasoned candidates are skipping urdu for their next attempt
regards
Brother Can you please direct me for political science by mentioning books but not as Suggested by Aarwa Sister. you know it is 8 books, it is quite difficult to cover so kindly suggest 2,3 books that can cover the whole course. my subject selection are Political science, Constitutional law, Public add, pashto, and history of USA.

And another thing is that I often forget every thing which i have studied, so what should be the method of study