View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 15, 2013
E M P O W E R

Gotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the roughGotam is a jewel in the rough

I was exploring the old threads and I happened to click the names of Nadeem (CSP-2000) and shahid Seehar(FSP-2000). This 2000 made me think of CSS exams back and before 2000. I asked myself how this exam would have had been in those years? How aspirants used to prepare for the exam when there was dearth of proper guidance and material for the preparation? Perhaps CSS then was a ghost to many. And the lack of up-to-date info about CSS would have had only added to the list of their miseries. This all was because of missing coordination among the aspirants.

There might had been many people who aspired, studied, struggled and succeeded in achieving what they desired. They might even have realized the missing links, the missing coordination, but didn’t bother to fix it. And there were two, only two, who not only recognized but stepped practical efforts for weeding out the miseries of aspirants. These efforts were in the form of creating a platform; a place where all aspirants can help each other and work for its growth in every way possible. This is how this forum came on earth.

Not only its creation but the name chosen for this virtual community was also perfect_CSS Forum. A forum that now is heavily stuffed with all possible information mainly about CSS. The most beautiful aspect of the forum now is that it has become self-sustaining in a way that every successful member extends his full cooperation towards aspirants. It is just like a chain where each link holds and supports the other. And this possibly was the desire behind creating this forum.

I want to congratulate and, knowing that thanks is very little an appreciation for their efforts I still want to say Thanks to dears Leonidas and Argus. May you both be blessed with all the happiness your fortunes can hold.

Regards,

Last Island (Friday, August 16, 2013)