View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 15, 2013

knightrider88 is on a distinguished road

Dear Maryam and Uraza Khan,

I have been short listed for Lahore interview. I read your posts 2 days back in which you asked if any candidate from Lahore has received e mail from UBL. I received the following mail an hour ago.

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations!

This is with reference to your application & subsequent appearance in test for Branch Banking Officers Program on www.bankcareers.com.pk.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the panel interview for Branch Banking Officers Program & details are given below:

Date of Interview : Friday 24th August, 2013

Time : 90 AM onwards (RHQ Representative will confirm the time slot on phone call)

Venue : United Bank Limited, Regional Head Quarters, Aftab Centre, 2nd Floor, 30 Davis Road, Lahore

You are advised to appear for the interview & as a mandatory requirement you will require to bring your Original CNIC to the venue mentioned above (as for photo identity for entry) and 03 copies of Updated Resume. Candidates who fail to bring their Original CNIC / photo identity for the interview will not be allowed to appear for the same.