View Single Post
Old Saturday, August 17, 2013

FrostFlame is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anønymøus View Post
  1. Examples are made to elaborate the concept, not for real situation replacement.
  2. We are talking about officially declared policies, not for hidden or open secrets which may or may not exist. As per disclosed policy there is no quota in regular commission of any armed force.
  3. For low living standards, low educational facilities in some geographic areas, we have provincial public service commissions and many other things. Competition at Federal Level should be free of this crap.
  4. There is difference between disagreement and failing to understand of other side views, I with no offence feel that you lie in second category.
No doubt that the examples are to elaborate the concept, but atleast they should make a logical sense with the real concept so that the examples are not challenged.

Well whatever, its not about in which category I lie. I hope you lie in a better one, and you must think of those unprivileged too, who would be totally discouraged and would be left with no easy opportunities if the quota system is abolished. By the way, I do agree that this quota system is somehow benefiting some specific groups unnecessarily.

I am not discussing this issue for any fight or my personal interest, if this system is abolished, no doubt I'll be having even more chances of allocation.

May Allah bless this country.