View Single Post
Old Friday, August 23, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 Roll no. 10987 Merit 101

Psycho Empire will become famous soon enough

Reminds me of a couplet that I read back in high school.
These woods are lovely, dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
Miles to go before I sleep
Miles to go before I sleep.

Mahmood Bhai , I really appreciate your concern and your sincere counsel regarding joining OMG. But somewhere deep in my heart lurks a thought, may be a fallacy, that I can do much better somewhere else than letting a desk , a legion of files , and four walls rob me of my youth. And, sir, as far as " in the longer run" is concerned, it reminds me of a line from some poet :" kaun jeeta hey Teri zulf ser honay tak".
Anyway, thank you. Stay blessed.

The Shah Ends:
Brother, thank you for your concern.

It's nothing about breaking records. There are many people who have resigned from DMG in 18 grade. Two examples are in my family and very close family friends. Its about living one's life on his own terms, not under societal obligations,and wishes and whims of the paper setter or checker.

Just for the sake of a secure future, I won't like to live a life that I never wanted to live.
And on a lighter note, living is tough when you have to live in the capital territory and you are given a house rent of, I believe, 5 or 6 thousand.

Anyway, thank you brother. May God make you live your dreams.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psycho Empire For This Useful Post:
jadoon khan (Sunday, September 08, 2013), Majid876 (Monday, February 17, 2014), The Shah Ends (Sunday, August 25, 2013), VetDoctor (Friday, August 23, 2013)