View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 19, 2007
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb FATWA & Shan-e-nazul

AOA dear forum members !!!!!

@marshal453

A)
We will definitely discuss this issue on international level also. But lets stick to our own country first. Keeping in view the current condition of CO-EDUCATION in our country, my question is still same;

1. Tell me a single VALID reason why MALE & FEMALE cannot study seperately?
Wo kon si study hai jo co-education mein hee possible hai?

To add another question;

2. Sahi farmaya;
"AUR TYAR RAKHU APNIE GHURAE TAKAE HAEBAT TARI HUJAE TUMHARAE DUSMANUU PAE"

Pehlay yeh tou dekh liya jayey keh hum mardon (males) nai kitnay ghorey tyaar kiyey huyey hien. An open question to all of us (including myself)....what is our contribution towards ISLAM from birth till this point. Hum nai engineering, medicine, business par kar KON SE GHORAY tyaar kar liyey hien. Have we done our part of obligation....jo FEMALES ko aagay kar rahey hien???

B)
Coming to the second part of the discussion.

Quote:
more over my dear friend quoting ayah and ahadis isn't enough u need Fatwa for that as just quotation of Ayah and Ahadis is not valid until you don’t know its shan-e-nazuul......
My friend what else you want. If qouting from Quran and then interpretation from Sunnah is not enough for us then what else we need.
Remember, QURAN is eternal. one cannot put time limits on its teaching.

Regarding FATWA, remember that every FATWA is based on first Quran & Sunnah, Sahaba, Tabein, and Taba-tabein. Another thing is FATWA is never given on the ruling which is already given in Quran and Sunnah (and agreed upon by majority of the scholars), rather on subjects which are not exclusively adressed in Quran. So, i request you to make it clear. Shan-e-nazul tells us the exact situation where the particular AYAH was revealed. It does not say that do not follow it today.

Last edited by Kamran Chaudhary; Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: red fonts
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STRAIN2 For This Useful Post:
Adnan kh (Tuesday, March 20, 2012), azmatullah (Wednesday, March 14, 2012), kiyani (Tuesday, March 20, 2012), Last Island (Sunday, August 19, 2007)