View Single Post
Old Monday, August 26, 2013
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of

(14) Indian History

Period I Indian from the first Aryan settlement to theend of 1526 A.D. questions may also be seton the history of Budhism outside India.

(15) Indian History

Period II India from 1527 to 1857.

(16) English History

From 1714 A.D.
Standard same as for degree examination.

(17) European History

From 1789 A.D.
Standard same as for degree examination.

(18) Islamic History

Period I
(i) Pre-Islamic Arabia.
(ii) The holy Prophet and Orthodox Caliph.
(iii) The Omayyad Period.

(19) Islamic History

Period II
(i) Abbasid Period.
(ii) Muslim “Rule” in Spain.

(20) Pure Mathematics

(i) Trigonmetry—De – Moivre’s Theorem Hyperbolic and inverse Hyper bolic functions. Summations of Trigonometric series. Standard same as for degree examination.

(ii)
(a) Analytical Plane geometry—Rectangular and Polar Co-ordinates, the Straight lines. Parallel lines, points at infinity, line at infinity, pair of straight lines, simple case of Harmonic ranges and Pencils. The circle, including, coaxi circle, the elpse, the Hyperbola and the Rectangular Hyperbola, the Parabola, Transformation of co-ordinates, Polar equation of coins, Tracing of conic given by the General Equation of the second degree.
(b) Analytical Solid geometry, the straight line,the plane, the sphere, equations of Cylinder and one of second and of their tangent plane, Standard same as for degree examination.
(iii) Algebra
(a). Theory of Equations, cubic and quadratic equations.
(b). Determinants of third and fourth order, their development and properties. Standard same as for degree Examination.
(iv) calculus
(a) Differential calculus—Function, Limits, Continuity, Definition of Differentional Co-efficient Differentiation of function of one variable, Roll’s Theorem, Mean Value Theorem, Successive differentiation, Taylor’s and Machlauren’s Theorems with Largrangs form of remainder, Partial differentiation, Approximation and Small, errors maxima and Minima Double points curvature, curve Tracing.
(b) Integral Calculus Different methods of Intergration, reduction, Formulae Integration as the limit of sum,Definite integral Retification Quadrature , Volumes and Surface of (Solids) of Revolution.
(c) Difference equation of the types
(i) dy + Py dx Q where P and Q are functions of X
(ii) dy square dy—cy.
(iii) Dx square + dx-F(X)/Mx Where f (x) is of the form _____________ Sin mx of Cos mx

Standard same as fordegree examination.

(21) Applied Mathematics

(i) Statistics— Parallelogram and Triangle of Forces Moments, Couples Conditions of equilibrium of particle and of a rigid body acted on by Coplanar forces, centre of gravity by Calculus method friction. Standard same as for degree examination.

(ii) Dynamics
—Velocity, Acceleration, Relative Velocity, Uniformly accelerated rectilinear motion, Motions on an inclined plane, Simple harmonic motion, Projectiles Motion in a Circle, Conical Pendulum, Simple Pendulum Works, Energy Impulse, Standard same as for Degree
Examination.

(iii) Hydrostatic— Resultant. Thrust on any plane are immersed in a Homogeneous liquid at rest Centre of Pressure Archimedes Principle. Standard same as for Degree Examination.

(22) Statistics

(1) .Frequency distribution average for centilese and simple methods of measuring disoperation, graphic methods, treatment of qualitative data, e.g. investigation of association by comparison of ratio the practice of graphic and algebraic methods of interpolation.

(2).Practical methods used in the analysis of and interpretation of statistics of prices, wages and incomes, trade, transport, production and consumption, education, etc., Methods of dealing with population and vital statistics miscellaneous methods use in handling Statistics of experiment or observation.

(3). Elements of modern mathematical theory or statistics frequency curves and the mathematical representation of groups generally, accuracy of sampling as effecting averages, percentages, the standard deviation, significance observed difference between average of groups etc., the theory of Correlation for two variable.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, August 26, 2013 at 08:30 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amna For This Useful Post:
king awan (Sunday, November 17, 2013)