View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 07, 2013

The Shah Ends will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman qasim View Post
is there any professor in peshawar for english essay and preci? kindly seniors tell me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
I missed the date, can you please tell, when the next session will begin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindreader View Post
Hi My Friend,

I wish you all the luck in this world for your first time in CSS Exam. It's also my First time. I have done Computer Systems Engineering from UET, Peshawar.

I thought it would be a great idea to discuss indicators because we are from the same field.

Are you studying English on your own-self or you are taking classes with English Tutor.

Regards,
Dear Brothers in English Department University of Peshawar Classes are going to start for Essay and Composition preparation... and don't look at the last date of applying, because they also accept applications after the last date even.... as far as i know, they didn't started the classes yet, so it means you people have the chance to get admission there.....
Kindly call on this number on Monday at morning to get information about applying.... 091-5611407.... anyone interested should call on this number.
asadnaeem (Saturday, September 07, 2013)