View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 08, 2013

bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss blue View Post
i have done BBA in finance but waiting for my final semester result , as Karachi university announce results after 5 months of exams and i gave exams in July this year and also i don't have domicile right now, am i eligible?
I fear, they might reject you application. Applications by candidates awaiting result are hardly accepted. To be at safer side, you must make a call to NTS, and ask them your querry straight away, they guide you well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh arslan View Post
Please any one tell me in nts sbp form post OG-11 WHAT IS THE MEANING OF PARENT ORGANIZATION (BSC AND NBAF) BUT I KNOW SBP(STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN)
The post is of OG-2 grade. Parent organization is SBP itself; or its HQs in Karachi. The other regional branches of SBP in various cities are its subsdiaries.
BSC = Banking Services Corporation
NIBAF = National Institute of Banking & Finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayazmehmood View Post
Can any one of you tell me what is the syllabus of GET-FS...........
because i am desperate to get this opportunity
GET-FS' major portion includes:
English = Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction/Completion, Comprehension
Math = Interest rate, Distance and Speed calculations, Arithmetics, Algebra and a little bit of Geometry
General Knowledge = World affairs, Banking affairs, Currencies and Capitals, Islamiat, Pakistan affairs, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bliss For This Useful Post:
ayazmehmood (Friday, September 13, 2013), Eshal fatima (Monday, September 09, 2013), iqramsaleem (Wednesday, October 30, 2013), Mahsa Yass (Friday, November 01, 2013), NASSEEM (Sunday, September 08, 2013)