View Single Post
Old Friday, June 10, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default I'll try to reply...

Dear Nauman,
Although I haven't qualified CSS and haven't either appeared in it. But the guidance I am receiving from people is that according to them the CSS Essay should be point to point and well-explained. Although the minimum size according to them was 3000 words. This was the suggestion of some technical and qualified people. And normally when you'll get to writing an essay, you'll realise that you'll cross that limit easily!

Further any book of CSS essays will give you a good idea.

Regards,
Adil Memon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauman
Aoa 2 every1!
I have done BE from NUST and plan to take CSS 2005 inshaAllah.
During Matric and f.sc., teachers always used to concentrate and emphasize on length of the topic.
What I want to know is that does the length of the essay really matter or if even a well-presented, short and concise essay can also earn good marks?
Anyone having previous years experience may please reply.
Nauman
chnaumanzafar@hotmail.com
0300-9544361

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program