View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2005

AaminahAbrar is on a distinguished road
Smile Thanks a lot!!!!

Dear Fellows,
AOA.
Thanks a lot for ur well wishes..
Dont worry u'll be always in my prayers and many of u would be in successful list of 2006.Wishing u all the best
Now I want to say just one thing..
"Keep faith in Allah.He always do things for us which are suitable for us but we in ignorance instead of getting inner message from the experience only look from worldly point of view..Look from spiritual point of view as well"
I myself was not expecting to have clear the exams...but it was Almighty Allah who Showers so much blessing on me..Just remember Allah in all phases and upturns of life.He is always at ur side..Talk to him and ask from Him He'll reward u beyond ur expectations...at least that was the case with me.
In the end I want to thank Almighty Allah who gave me courage and success,my father who inspired me to go for CSS in 2005,my mother who was always with me through out this phase..who encouraged me,who support me and who alone handle the house hold chores and who was always ready to give me whenever I ask for tea,quhwa and any stuff and in the end to my brothers...who were just superb and who shares my worries and celebrate my little success....and in last of all To all those friends...who prayed for me.
CSS forum was the best motivator for me ...
May Allah guides us to the right path..
Wishing u all the best..
Take care,
Cheers...Amna Abrar