View Single Post
Old Monday, September 16, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori View Post

There is NO "D" anymore!!!
Okay. I rephrase. PAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
sir, everything happens for good. believe me, me too wrote omg as my 6th priority, but at that time i didn't know much about it. my papers too went well and i was much sure about getting allocated in anyone of my top 3 priorities, but unfortunately my british history papers got punished severely.. this mishap made me fall to omg, after this i did some home work and came to know about OMG, and trust me, i am 100 % satisfied with it, rather i thank God for punishing my British History... haha, its like blessing in disguise
Well dear, I placed MLCG and CTG above OMG and PAAS, thinking that if I fall in the merit bracket of the latter two, I will automatically make it into the either of the former groups. But 1 seat of MLCG and no seat in CTG made my plans futile and I got into OMG.

I agree. That's destiny. I am reasonably satisfied with OMG after I have come to know about its details and positives. However, personal preferences of an individual cannot be ignored. I personally like to work in a place where I can take decisions independently and be in the lead, such as PAS or PSP (particularly when they are in field).

Hence, I believe that In Sha Allah my group gets changed in 2013 (I will be considering 7 or 8 groups only), I might switch. But if destiny has reserved OMG for me, then OMG it is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
it is an awesome group for married women because in this group you don't have much to worry about and after your working hours you are totally free, you can enjoy your holidays with your family + you can have 1 permanent address (as no transfers from city to city). even in case of deputation, you stay in one place for 3 to 5 years. thats great!

as far as your 2nd question is concerned, according to best of my knowledge, you have to start your career in islamabad whatsoever. but afterwards, you can get posted to punjab secretariat in Lahore, or even in other public firms based in Lahore. Females get much relaxation in this regard.
I think ladies can be transferred to the place where their husbands are based, owing to the wedlock policy.