Thread: PA Preparation
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 17, 2013
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADQUSIT View Post
That's nice. Ok tell me you mentioned earlier that:

so what i would do with bundles of dates?
Well I happen to have appeared in Indo Pakistan 3 times and I still cant recall more than 90% of the dates. the issue is not remembering dates. There are hardly 5 MCQs that will be somewhat related to dates and hardly 2 MCQs where you will need to remember exact dates. In long questions, the days for detailed accounts are long gone. In many questions you can easily get away with months and years for example: you could say in August 1945 this happened or that happened and skip the exact date

Try to stop worrying about the 5% of marks and above all by the time you are done with your revision and review, some dates will settle down in your mind without much of an effort
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
abdulrehmankhan (Wednesday, December 11, 2013), ADQUSIT (Wednesday, September 18, 2013)