View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 10520Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012 - Roll no. 12649

drapshan baloch is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uopian View Post
Complete allocations for Balochistan have not been announced by establishment department.They said that these allocations were deffered due to court cases.who went to the court and why? anyone who know about this issue then please share with us.its urgent

I am the next candidate on merit to be allocated from Balochistan but the allocations are deferred to case in court, its long story of a stupid candidate from Balochistan in CE 2011 who tried deferred the CTP and when refused by FPSC he intentionally refused to decline the allocation during the period of re-allocation. when the re-allocation period lapsed the guy conveyed his declined to FPSC, then CTP had started and re-allocation period had lapsed, so FPSC did not call the next candidate on merit i.e. Mr. Gulam Rasool, due to lapse of re-allocation period.
Soon after that Mr. Gulam Rasool went to Balochistan High and got the decision in favor, but fpsc refused to accept the decision as it was against the policy of fpsc in practice, sooooooooooooooooooo me along along with four other friends are waiting for this dilemma to over and we could our allocations smooth, now the case has approached to Supreme Court ,,,,, another voyage to travel.