View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 19, 2013

futuristic is on a distinguished road

Haseeb i agree with what you are saying.There is great chances of UNO in css 2014 after the syrian crisis and much hyped Arab spring.
Media is getting into debates on day to day current affairs of the nation.
Any how i have observed an abrupt shift in the essay topics trend.
Lets observe 2013 annual css exam.It was a night mare for the majority.the shift is more on literary perspective as compared to generally expected essays like energy crisis,global warming,science and economy .
We have seen topics such as
Let me take care of today, tomorrow shall take care of itself.
If gold rust what shall the iron do.
Not economy but politics is a key to success.
Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships.
Now these type of essays require some litearray touch with in depth knowlwdge and analytical abilities.I agree these are some general essays which are moulded in a way to give a new spice to the exam but still trend has shifted.
Again in faisalabad reexam we have seen topics like
Never never never never give up
Friends not masters

Now these topics were very new for the candidates and much expected essays were not even touched by the examiner.
So i see in futoure only those candidates passing the exam who have the potentail to write on any given topic.Cramming essay outlines and preparing already speculated essays is not more todays game .
Your comments and expected essays are valueable.
jahanzaib khan kakar (Friday, September 20, 2013), maha786 (Friday, September 20, 2013)