View Single Post
Old Friday, September 20, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by awaisbrar View Post
Dear members, i am writing this post out of sheer perplexity regarding the concept of discouragement. I have come across ample comments of aspirants and even CSPs saying that psychology will be discouraged in the coming examinations. the paper of 2013 was also difficult is another argument which they provide to consolidate their view. Can you people please tell me that is there any trend of discouragement and is psychology a sound optional for 2014 exam?
well, psychology is a sound subject, and it is punished quite rarely because of it being a scientific one. The only thing fpsc can do is that they can either change the pattern of the paper or they can put some out of syllabus questions. But as long as your concepts are clear, you can handle them.

Even then, i will advise to you to first check out the psycho: marks of those candiddates that fail in CE-2013, and then take the final decision.
awaisbrar (Friday, September 20, 2013)