View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 22, 2013

Aftabahmmed is on a distinguished road
Question Need an advice/suggestion?

Hello there,

I don't know whether I should ask you people about this or not, but as I always work on behalf of suggestions and advices of my friends so I will ask it.

I am graduate (B.Engg) from one of Pak university and remained position holder in all four years. I have my first job here in Saudi Arabia as a Marketing / Application Engineer. I am very much set and earning an excellent package here. But really I am very much disappointed from our beloved homeland's current situation (in terms of terrorism, law and order etc). My father is Sub Inspector in Sindh police (total of 22years services). During my bachelors study I had a wish to give CSS Exam, but fortunately I got this job right after my study completion. Honestly I am not happy here, I just want to return and to serve my homeland. As my father has served police so I also want to join it and want to give my best to our homeland.

On 15th Aug 2013, I am 25 years old. As for as I know I have short time to do so. So is there anybody who guide me that whether I should try for it or not. Because I heard that you need at least 3-4 years of preparation for CSS Exam.
If I am going to prepare for it then I could have an over-age problem. In this case I can get any age relaxation or not?

Waiting for the earliest reply.

Cheers,

Aftab Ahmed.