View Single Post
Old Monday, September 23, 2013

Abrahm Lincoln is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by parwarsha View Post
Well my outline for 'Not economy but politics is a key to success' (2013) would be like that;

Introduction - all activities are guided by motives, in any state government defines and steer its conduct, plans & policies politically
politicians drove engine of economy
monetary, fiscal, macro & micro economic - all policies & activities are designed to achieve political objectives

2. Policy- Path to success/Failure
economic/political need to be comprehensive, short term-medium-long term ..........

3.Relation between Economy & Politics
cause & effect relation, economy is dependent upon politics .............

4.First Priority- Economy OR Politics

selection of characteristics/parameters to justify one's stance
Examples from past

5.Current Scenario
Clarification of concepts like Economic Imperialism, Economic Recession & Political Economy with reference to China, US, Pak & India

6.Method/Strategy to Adopt (Proposed area)
suggestions for developing countries like discussing what's wrong with us ...

7.Conclusion

Well seniors do input your valuable suggestions,
Abraham kindly you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting anxiously for positive criticism & encouraging remarks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope what I write won't disappoint you...it's just for our learning and this is my view representing my only perception that might not be agreed to by somone else.

A bit incoherent yet nice try!
A few things I must mention here;

1- The point after Introduction must further clarify your view for the topic. For instance you could have mentioned more about the relatioship of Economy and Politics which you have mentioned in the fourth point.

2- Whatever is to be written, must be written with frequency and relevance, as your outline lacks a bit of it. Such as economic imperialism and political economy are a bit related but economic recession represents some other contexts. Economic imperialism is practiced by Developed countries only, whereas the economic recession can hit both the Developed and Developing countries. For example recession of 2008-9 in the west and luquidity issues with Greece, Italy and many other European Union member countries.

3- Some examples from history and current world affairs may strengthen the spirit of what you write.

Hope what i have written would be of some help for you.

Nonetheless, a nice attempt if impromptu.

Way to go...

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Abrahm Lincoln For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Wednesday, January 15, 2014)