View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Arrow To whom it may concern.

Assalamoaleikum all,

Chief Guests of this thread:
Mohiuddin, Danyal, Diplomat, Tabassum Shabbir Awan, longhorn, 34thCommons, Wishfulthinker and last but not the least Gul-e-Lala.

I am initiating this thread just to let all those members of the forum who could not make it in this attempt, know that we, the juniors, share your moment of disappointment and can comprehend the phase that you people are going through. Sister Gul-e-Lala has depicted her thoughts on "failure" very decently in the General chat section. When i heard about the results, I put myself in your shoes and thought, yes, it sends shudders through your spine! Burning the night lamp's oil for several months before the exams, breathing a sigh of relief after getting through them and day-dreaming of becoming an officer in no time ---- all reduced to ashes, a terrible nightmare. Not feeling like doing anything, just sitting and cursing luck, not feeling like talking to anyone, not even friends because you know they'll try to soothe you in the same old conventional manner; But then, thats how the most successful people in the world achieve their goals. After facing more downs than ups in their worthy lives.

I, on behalf of all the forum members, wish you all the best in your future efforts. Our prayers are always with our honorable members who have helped us all along. Let us all join hands and pray for a bright future for us all(and consequently PAKISTAN), insha'ALLAH.

And by the way, hearty congratulations to our members Aminah Abrar and Chaudary Nauman Zafar who made it! Kudos to you both! Best of luck in your interviews and tests.

Regards,

Adil Memon, Babban Miyan Ding Dong, Khushal
&
BUSHaRRaF

Last edited by THE 1; Wednesday, November 30, 2005 at 11:14 PM.