View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
I have really felt these comments bro. I can read between the lines.

How can one just log on to this forum and say anything he wants about someone's personality?

Brother, I am sorry if you have taken it to heart and if yoy are feeling deep about it. please dont take them personal and cool down. the issue lies here in your questions that invited my response.

Quote:
a) Does he get a separate "closed room sort" office with Air Conditioner?

b) Does he get basic facilities at office like Telephone, Computer/Laptop with Internet etc.?

c) Does he works by himself or has he got some staff under him?

d) In case of any reporting staff, how much employees are directly under his control and what authority he enjoys over them?

e) What is authority of a Section Officer on the whole?

Brother, these are the questions that anyone of us, even our seniors, and almost everyone can easily feel what they aim at? You should have asked about the nature of responsibility and functions of a Section Officer and his duties, etc. but by those above mentioned questions, you seem to be particular about some specific things that i would not mention here once again because you feel hurt. You are my elder brother, I m sorry if my that previous post hurt you. please cool down.
Thanks