View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindshahwani View Post
Asalam O Alaikum Sir
Hope you are fine,,,
Respected Sir Ware wolf. I need your kind guidance regarding books for all compulsory subjects.
In fact the method you described for preparation of psychology was marvelous and the books you recommended are outstanding.
Kindly share the e-link of all books for compulsory subjects that you used during your preparation.

Now about optional subjects...
My optionals are
Arabic
Geography
and
Psychology including experimental psychology.

Sir I'm preparing from two books that you recommended me for Psychology and preparing for Arabic too from notes that Sir ROOMI promised me to post.

Will need your help for Geography books too.
Waiting for your reply as you are on the forum 24 hours...
REGARDS
oh my goodness..... Dear, i have no words to express how much honoured i am feeling right now... You made this thread exclusively for me... Thanks a loooot yaaar.. I am reallly really obliged

sorry for late reply, actually i am at my relatives' and luckily i read your post when i was online via my cell phone.

I will surely surely reply you dear, inshaAllah after getting home. Moreover i will also collect the names of good sources for your optionals from my other friends.. So till then Stay tuned

and thanks again and again for this exclusive thread janaab