View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromQAU View Post
Brother, I am sorry if you have taken it to heart and if yoy are feeling deep about it. please dont take them personal and cool down. the issue lies here in your questions that invited my response.

Brother, these are the questions that anyone of us, even our seniors, and almost everyone can easily feel what they aim at? You should have asked about the nature of responsibility and functions of a Section Officer and his duties, etc. but by those above mentioned questions, you seem to be particular about some specific things that i would not mention here once again because you feel hurt. You are my elder brother, I m sorry if my that previous post hurt you. please cool down.
Thanks
Brother, I did feel your comments at that time and was very much shocked that's why wrote a long essay. But now I think it was a misunderstanding at both ends. I am sorry too and please, No Hard Feelings

About my such apparently absurd queries, I had some unpleasant experiences at my current job which location was HQ. Since the first posting of OMG is most likely in Secretariat, which is again an HQ type environment, so got concerned.

Computer Telephone etc.: For instance, when I was in Events & Services Section, I definitely required a phone or an official cell to coordinate with all people. Till an year, the phone or an official mobile facility or even an official extension was not given while older clerks were enjoying priviliges. I had to call them all through my own cell and my private number became a public property .

Then at one time, I had to prepare Security contracts and Tenders. But my entire section had no Computer. And other Sections obviously had their own assignments. So work got delayed.

Closed Office with AC: We had an open seating in my current job and I had a closed office in bank. It was a generic query which relates to physical conducive environment for better work performance.

In addition to that, at times you are doing confidential/sensitive assignments so if you are doing them in an open seating, it is more likely to leaked out

Staff and Their Reporting: I did have 4-5 people as subordinates but my immediate Senior always claim them to be his subordinates (whereas I claimed that they were my juniors and if my immediate senior has some issue, he should ask me and not my subordinates directly). Just like if a Dy. Secretary claims that an Assistant reporting to SO is his Assistant, not SO's

But another time, I had 3 people who were directly under my reporting channel.

Authority: Something I do expect after almost 4 years of my career and a thing I require to shape up things in a better way for improved service delivery .

I hope you got my point. Maybe I got so dried up here due to non-cooperation regarding the provision of these basic things, that I got concerned about them in my new job too . You are my brother . We are one family and would In Sha Allah remain that way .

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
No offense please
It was a heated conversation between two of us and it now stands resolved. Perhaps, it was misunderstanding at both ends. We both are one family and are just like brothers. At times you even have heated moments with your own brothers so it was just a moment that passed

Last edited by aminshah101; Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 09:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aminshah101 For This Useful Post:
pureapak (Saturday, September 28, 2013)