View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 28, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphireg View Post
My outlines" Never never never give up"
Introduction
1.You cannot achieve anything in you life in one attempt or without pouring required effort.
2.If you are going through hell, keep going on.
3.There r so many examples in the history.
4.Life is challenging , but this is what make it interesting.
5.Many of life's failure are people who died not realizing how closely they were to success when they give up.
6.Winston Churchill speech 1941
7.MacArthur commander of Us army highly praised personality in the world history because of his perseverance.
8.Trust in God.
9.Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
10.Never accept defeat even never think of it.
11.Stick to your goal and never stop trying.
12.Just keep in mind the saying of Paulo Coehlo (writer of Alchemist)"When you want something in your life the whole world conspires to help you achieve that"
Conclusion.
This is my outline I know its not up to the par.But this was my first attempt and I just jotted down my thoughts over the subject . it needs correction and proofreading.This type of essays are difficult to comprehend, its quite challenging to handle them and make them impressive or parhnay k qabil css k level or standard k mutabiq.Nevertheless it was interesting.
Dear you have proved the topic of essay, inshalllah you will make it. As you outlines seem to be perfect to the point indeed. Best of Luck.