View Single Post
Old Monday, September 30, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occult View Post
I have been informed that in order to duly fill the form for a 2nd attempt at CSS, the result of the previous attempt has to be mentioned! If this is the case, how does the delay in results by FPSC affect the registration process, as it has already begun?

Do provide some helpful response!
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Light View Post
hello seniors...i have the same confusion as the last junior member mentioned...we are waiting for the results...and for filling the form we need to mention our previous css results...i am at sea...dont know what to do???results are getting late...obviously you people are not to be questioned....but what should be our strategy or planning???
You can write/type " Result awaited" in that portion. Authorities at FPSC are well aware of the fact that result has not been declared for CSS-2013.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
White Light (Monday, September 30, 2013)