View Single Post
Old Monday, September 30, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

sadia,may be i didn't understand what actually the examiner wanted to know. i felt it was demanded in the question that i should put forward facts,whether newspapers show a decline or an increase. and the fact is that news circulation has declined overall in the world and that still among the countries, pakistan has a high rate of circulation.but the fact remain the same: there is is a overall decline in newspaper due to the other types of sources of information.

honestly,i don't understand what you are trying to point out? that i should not present both sides of the picture before giving my verdict or that you disagree with my final verdict?

secondly, what do you consider freedom? is it to be without any responsiblity?i feel freedom is when you use your freedom responsibly.so i think the two go together and are an essence of a democratic culture.

may be i am wrong in this regard because this is what i read Everywhere.if you have contrary views.then please attempt this question in your way. so i may understand your point of view.