View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadafnoorelahi View Post
no dear.i am definately not offended.actually,that is exactly what i have heard: in css it is mostly the way you attempt a question that matters and not the content.and that is exactly where i am falling short.you seem preety good in that regard.that is why i asked you about it. how do i judge the nature of the question?
what does a question with the word "comment" demand? what sort of an analysis will satisfy the examiner and most important how do i develop my analytical skills.
please do not be offended by my pestering question.i am just a bit anxious especially after i saw the css 2014 advertisement.

q describe the factors that determine character of internal public in newspaper organization?
kindly make an outline of this question as well.i really do not understand how to attempt this question

Comment newspaper readership in Pakistan . It is other part of the same question which I ignored that is specified for Pakistan`s society . If newspaper are important (my stance) , then I have to tell people are taking interest in it or buying newspapers.If yes , then good and will suggests measures to increase further circulation . If not , then I have to tell why readership is declining . It is commentary according to the stance which is taken in earlier part of a sentence .

If you are confused for a particular question , divide it and then assemble the divided parts of a question ,you will get what examiner has demanded actually .There is two kind of publics in organizations that is internal(employees) and consumers (media, govt , buyers and distributer etc ). Now focus on character , ponder character is good or bad . If good then tell factors and if bad then tell reasons. Hope , you will be able to make outline by yourself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqurat View Post
dear please guide me how to deal (prepare for) with this subject
as I am having great difficulty in grabbing its basics and concepts.
I don't know why
I am reading Abid Tehmi now a days. is it sufficient and a quality book?
which book would you like to suggest?
Very easy subject , just take one book which cover all syllabus . Two question are repeated : advertising and public relation ; study all dimension of these and third one is mass media . If you have covered these three from all aspects , you `ll be able to perform good.I focused on 5 five questions :

1. Ethics of journalism
2. Mass media and its function
3. Communication
4. Public relations
5. Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by most wanted View Post
AOA!
please, those having journalism as optional comment that what really the examiner wants in this question. it is taken from journalism paper PMS,KPK-2013.

=> Define media ethics and also describe primary sources for furnishing those?

It is simply ethics of journalism in broadcast and in print media ( study the question from the book) and Tell which factors determine to formulate these ethics .
qqurat (Tuesday, October 01, 2013), sadafnoorelahi (Tuesday, October 01, 2013)