View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 02, 2013

comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Salam to all my dear brothers and sisters

My operation was about to take on 30 september,But it was extended to 4

october 2013.My dear brothers and sisters Kindly pray for me for my recovery.My operation is going to be held on 4 october 2013.Specially moderators,Supermoderator etc pray for me.

I always consider CSS FORUM My home,My family.You are all my family members.You people have very importance for me in my life.You all react with me like my own family members.Iam very happy to here with you for help and also ask for help regarding CSS.Iam little bit nervous about operation so i need your prayers.

Insha allah i will be back after Eid-ul-azha.My dear aspirints Help each other,learn everything from this forum.Dont hesitate to ask questions regarding CSS.i have always tried to help you people.

This is only your time to do something special.If you work hard,then you will be success in your life.Handover yourself to CSS preparation till your last paper,Try to give 12 hours daily for CSS preparation.My prayers are always with you.

Insha allah i will log in after EID-ul-azha.

HAPPY EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE

take care everyone

Remember me in your prayers

Regards

Zohaib khan Babar
isha saeed (Saturday, October 05, 2013), SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, October 05, 2013)