View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 03, 2013

Qacc is on a distinguished road
Default Interview Experience for the Post of GD (09)

My Interview Experience for the Post of GD (09)
Dated-September-02-2013
Peshawar,

First Step:-

Running test, you should run for (1.6 KM) which is equal to 01-Mile, 08 Minutes is given to cover the said distance,

Second Step:
-
Height and Chest is measure by an experience person from KP Police. Ideal Height is “5 feet and 7 Inch”, while ideal chest is 32 to 33 Inches,

Third Step:-

After a long wait a comprehensive/detailed interview is conducted by a group of 04 officers, Interview time depend upon candidate position, if a candidate is caliber and sharp, then they give him tough time, practical example is me, the interview question which is asked from me the group is liked that,,,,

1. What are the major countries/markets for Pakistani Product,?
2. Where is International court of justice Head Quarter?
3. In which country European Union Head Quarter..?
4. Name of Switzerland capital.?
5. Which Namaz is Faraz on All Prophets (A.S)?
6. Kon si Namaz Insan ko Mutaqi banati hy.?
7. Names of Nafal Nimaz.?
8. What are the number of rakat of Nimaz-Awabeen.?
9. What is the name if Tehsil Head Quarter of Muhmand Agency..?
10. What is difference between Macro Economics and Micro Economics,?
11. Name of Dam located in Muhmand agency?
12. A question is asked about Sufeeazam like (Qadeerya, Cheestya, etc..)?
13. What is major Problem of Pakistan nowadays?

Summary/Conclusion

For KPK the Physical/Interview process is split in two Phases, from written test round about 250, candidates were short listed, written test is strictly checked and weightage is given to Essay and Translation, 90% marks weaver is invited for Physical/Interview. the first phase is start from October-1st-2013, in which round about 130 candidates participated, while in Second phase which is held on October-02-2013, approximately 130 candidates were called for said test and interview,
Important point which noted by me, that interview is also given by runner up candidates, but the invigilators separates those candidates from winners, also those candidates is separated from us whose Chest and Height is below standard, any how the Invigilators first treat the runners and then start a comprehensive interview of winners, in Second Phase of GD interviews total of 40 candidates out of 130 candidates fulfill the standard criteria, me from one of them, after completion of interview the support documents which laid by group members is sealed and dispatch to Head Quarter, Islamabad for preparation of final merit. So this was a little bit about my Physical/Interview, if there is any question from your side then most welcome,,

Pray for my success and Selection please.

P.S:
-

Call letter for OM will be start from the month of November-2013, In Sha Allah, after the completion of G.D process,
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Qacc For This Useful Post:
gabolfaiq (Thursday, October 03, 2013), Hassan Ali Qazilbash (Saturday, October 26, 2013), qasimk (Thursday, October 03, 2013), Shabbirahmed (Thursday, October 03, 2013), tanveera76 (Thursday, October 03, 2013)