View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

@ Waqar

All subjects are equally important. You can`t mark any negligiable. Essay and English are usually considered as hard nut to crack. Consequently, Most of candidates could`nt get through coz of these subjects. Hang on, Other Compulsory subjects are not like a piece of cake but they have pre-planned syllabus atleast.

Let`s come to Optional subjects. You should pay heed to your academic subjects which are well grounded in your mind. They seek for alittle concentration. If you`re weak on them then you`d bear tough time for high persistence. I think, Following Optionals are less time taking :

1. Journalism
2. I.R (coz of CA analogy)
3. Sociology

Moreover, You can choose any History subject. You can accoutre yourself for above subjects with in 1 month.

Just keep in your mind that It is the matter of "Do or Die". You must try to cover Compulsory subjects at first. Guidance is mentioned here. You`ll be bound to pay 10 to 12 hours a day. You must park yourself for apposite hours.

I`ll append further stuff as soon as possible. I can`t accomplish it coz paucity of time.

Take care,

Allah Nagheban,

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Thursday, October 04, 2007 at 03:18 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sureshlasi For This Useful Post:
dr.taqi abass (Sunday, February 01, 2009), Farah Rasheed (Saturday, January 07, 2012), Janas (Saturday, June 27, 2009), khaliqniz (Wednesday, February 26, 2014), mangat1 (Wednesday, November 04, 2009), Naheedmir (Tuesday, October 20, 2020), Raat ka musafir (Wednesday, November 06, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Thursday, December 05, 2013), Sasha Fierce (Thursday, May 30, 2013), Wasim Usmani (Monday, August 16, 2010), Zoyee (Tuesday, July 28, 2009)