View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaz Khokhar View Post
Please consider these points.
1. Very bad selection of the topic.
2. He hasn't asked about concept: irrelevant start.
3. Outlines must have phrases not complete sentences.
4. You have given examples in 'concept' instead of your arguments where free speech is misused.
5. Under your heading of 'CAUSES' you have given totally wrong causes: Media is an enterprise; So what? This itself cannot be the cause of misuse of free speech whatsoever.
6. The main topic is discussed at the end, and that also without arguments as to why should there be limitations?
Conclusion: I will fail you. Let's see what does the assessor do. Do let me know about it when you get result.
My apology. But so is the CSS, dear
Waooooo............... I am Impressed with the standard of your checking. If you have some time, i would rather request you to also have a look at my outline and do please comment,

Regards