View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadafnoorelahi View Post
sadia shafiq kindly comment on the question. i have answered two more questions as well.please check them as well qurban ali qureshi,sadia shafiq and all the rest.

in addition, can any one tell what is the difference between role of mass media and mass communication?
what is the difference between role of mass media and mass communication

Mass Communication
It is a sort of communication, such as a prominent personalities whether it is political, social, economical or any, who passes his/her message or any kind of ideology towards the masses from a broad source such as Electronic Media is called Mass communication. Mass means peaople or public, and communication is indeed to communicate from one place to another place.

Mass Media
As far as Mass Media is concerned, it is also relatively similar to mass communication technically. Though it is little different in nature. For example, Media is a medium whether it is Print or Electronic Media. Both Types of Media do their work in order to provide their a certain news, press release, press note etc. Apart from that Electronic Media also does same work but it is however much faster as compare to Print Mass Media.

Hope I have answered the question.. Please pin point my mistakes if I am on the wrong track while attempting the question...
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
sadafnoorelahi (Sunday, October 06, 2013)