View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
My dear

Research survey focus on :

1. demographics
2. Psycho graphics

It shows age , sex , %of males and females , literacy rates , economic condition , capital investment of the area , people interest ; either people are obese or skinny or they just want to get their figure in shape . They go to gyms , parties or clubs or not .. You have to show all these facts keeping the fact you are residing (for example) in Karachi or you want to advertise your diet drink all over the Pakistan , then must show over-view of Pakistan`s society and in case of world ( whole world as well ) : after introducing you have to tell or mold the elements according to demographics which will advertise or boast up the sale .
research survey????????????? why do i have to cover a research survey? is the question not about a simple RESEARCH STUDY?

Kindly share the link where i can get this paper/article "call for change". thanks a lot for sparing some time for the corrections. they are always highly beneficial