View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013

unknown guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qacc View Post
Dear Shabbirahmed, According to Peshawar Region Situation, the invigilator have made three separate groups of candidates,
1) Group # 1
include on those candidates who win the running contest and have standard height and chest,
2) Group # 2
include on those candidates whose win the race but their chest & height both or one of them is below from standard, (Ideal Height 5.7" and chest measurement 32 & 33)
3)Group # 3
include on those candidates who lose the running contest, the invigilator also measure chest and height of runner up candidates,

Interviews was arranged in a manner that first they take interview from group no 3 and then start interview of group no 2 and after a long wait they start a comprehensive interview of Group No 1,

Dear tanveera76, As i was told in my previous post that, the Head Quartet, Islamabad have been followed a strict rule in paper checking, and priority was given to essay and translation, From Peshawar region, i think more than 5000/- candidates was appeared for the GD test, but only 250/- candidates are short listed for Physical test/Interview,
I think there in no need of name confirmation, because call letter was issued from Head Quarter Islamabad through Pakistan Post Registry Service, if you have some spare time so, go to Post Office of your locality from where you previously received letter for written test, and confirm your status.

Dear Cute Bird,
1)
in Peshawar region they follow strict criteria for chest and height, the invigilator made a separate group for those candidates whose chest and height both or one of them below from standard level,
2)
it's not necessary that they also asked the same question which was asked to me, they only judge your mental ability and note your attitude about current situation of the country and a little bit about the world,
3)
Interview environment was so pleasant and friendly,
4)
no need of any introduction, if they asked to introduce your self, then do it the same.
5)
I think, I share 99 % of my interview experience.
6)No
Push ups or sit stand.
dear qacc
i am doing masters and enrolled in first semester and my all document are in university can i appear without orignal educational certificate?
2. what are promotion chances i mean how many we will become inspector or AD?