View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

when will next paper be uploaded ??????????? waiting for it anxiously....

SADIA shafiq thanks a lot for your worthy comments.

can any one please make an outline of the question

how PR manipulates NEWS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
what is the difference between role of mass media and mass communication

Mass Communication
It is a sort of communication, such as a prominent personalities whether it is political, social, economical or any, who passes his/her message or any kind of ideology towards the masses from a broad source such as Electronic Media is called Mass communication. Mass means peaople or public, and communication is indeed to communicate from one place to another place.

Mass Media
As far as Mass Media is concerned, it is also relatively similar to mass communication technically. Though it is little different in nature. For example, Media is a medium whether it is Print or Electronic Media. Both Types of Media do their work in order to provide their a certain news, press release, press note etc. Apart from that Electronic Media also does same work but it is however much faster as compare to Print Mass Media.

Hope I have answered the question.. Please pin point my mistakes if I am on the wrong track while attempting the question...
no dear you are definately not on the wrong track. thanks a lot for giving your precious time to solve my question.but if some one asks
"what is the role of mass media in society?" and what is the role of mass communication in society?
apart from the difference of definition,what else will be different in both answers or they will both have the same answer?

dear why does everyone talk against journalism and sociology.least bothered with sociology,but why journalism?is it veryyyyy difficuilt to get marks in it ? should i replace it with any other thing? this is really bugging me...kindly reply dears