View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

well its okay

the sun rises from East and sets in West

sparrows chirp with the same mode nd the life goes on

nothing has chnged, but at first i was horiffied to listen it

i was taking paper of Ideological Foundaiton of Pakistan of open university

when my cell phone vibrated i heard there was a guy who told me that result is out, i could not trust on my ears nd asked him again nd then call disconnected

some time more my cell vibrated but i was attempting my paper, but it was not with full vigour as my mind had been divided, i told to fellow sitting beside me, he is a friend of mine, he laughed at first nd then said if it is right then, he offered for the dinner for night nd asked me to keep full attention on paper, i thnked him nd continued rolling the tips of pianno on answer sheet

the paper ended, it was a cold evening nd cool breeze was blowing

i was standing in the courtyard of that examination centre waiting for my fellow, he came nd v vnt towards his bike. till then i was not sure that result is out, at that time cell again vibrated, ayaz bhai was on other side, he told that result has been out nd asked me to check the result nd tell him, v rushed towards my home, i ran to the pc nd connected the net, first i opened the fpsc website but in that pc acrobat was not installed i copied it in flash nd asked my younger brother to rush to upper storey pc, which had the acrobat, in the way cssforum had been opened i could c the link of result nd i clcked it alas my name was not there

i was trembled, ooooh what the hell happened over there

thnx to my family my brothers nd sister consoled me, i went to upstairs where my ailing mother was sitting, she consoled me nd i slept beside her, phones of many well wishers came, thnx to them, also conversed to ayaz bhai, he said oooh no yaar

i slept for more than 10 hours, at morning rushed to a persn of fpsc, i asked him for my detailed result nd gave my roll number

at my office my d.g. was standing in sun nd told me that he sought my name but in vain, he consoled me nd advised to do mba nd this is not the end of life

ny how, many pple chcked paper nd than called me, specifically many elders, of whom great respect i keep in my heart consoled me nd said its okay

i got my scores nd ooooh nooo what the hell only five for one subject, any how

the game is not ended yet, one last round is there for me,

perhaps i m the most foulish person in the world who thinks that i m an intelligent nd wise guy nd can do any thing any where any time nd can make difference with the abilities bestowed upon me by the Almighty

nonetheless, Allah is great, al praise goes to HIM, the Most Merciful and the Most Gracious

may Allah bless all of us nd place us amongst righteous pple

Last edited by Muhammad T S Awan; Wednesday, November 30, 2005 at 03:02 PM.