View Single Post
Old Monday, October 07, 2013

Fassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of lightFassi is a glorious beacon of light
Default How To Download From Scribd For Free

Aslam o Alikum,

Scribd is considered as Youtube of online documents and PDF books moreover note that I don't upload documents there to make money actually there is a feature in Scribd website that allows the uploader to revise or reupload an updated version of the document uploaded earlier if he wants without losing his prior link. That's why I upload documents and notes there so they can be updated and uploaded again without loosing the weblink. I think now you people got my point.

Come to the next point now that is it necessary to become a Premium User to download material from Scribd? certainly not.

If you people are facing difficulty in downloading the above said books and material then explore below link. Every step is explained there with pictures so you'll get it easily how to download for free without paying anything to scribd owners.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fassi For This Useful Post:
fraz bandesha (Monday, September 29, 2014), isha saeed (Monday, October 07, 2013)