View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Abrahm Lincoln is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Your essay contains every thing required by topic. I can say it is a passing essay, but make it much better to fetch more than 50+ marks ...

Thanks...

Loads of thanks dear for your valuable comments and suggestions, here is my view in reference to the areas pointed out by you:
1. This essay does not emphasize on the ‘electronic media’ rather its center of focus is ‘social media’.
2. The data that I have mentioned in the outline is taken from an infographic video that I downloaded from the www.torrents.net.
3. The reason why I have mentioned the ‘benefits and functions’ of social media separately is that the 'functions' spell out the standard or objectives for which the social media channels were/are introduced. However, the benefits may exceed the already pointed out functions as the people find their own way to deal with their newly created problems through the social media. We may say that the social media use goes through an evolution with the passage of time. For example, now the facebook is being used by many new businesses for free of cost promotion which was not the initial purpose of the creation of the said social network.
4. Sir, there is no role of media persons in the management of the social media as it is managed by the users of it. However, the media persons can share their opinion that can be rated by the people’s reactions to it as because of the interactive feature of the social media.

Hope that I have made my point clear properly.

Humblest Regards