View Single Post
Old Friday, September 07, 2007

Proud Pharmacist is on a distinguished road

The term 'Fascism' is rightly explained by one of my friends, so I think there is no need to go into its depth. Now we must discuss the real issue that why Mr. Bush used that term for Islam and is Islam really fascist or not.

Here I want to quote the words of Bush in which he declared Islam to be fascist.

"Islamic terrorist attacks serve a clear and focused ideology, a set of beliefs and goals that are evil, but not insane. Some call this evil Islamic radicalism; others, militant Jihadism; still others, Islamo-fascism. Whatever it's called, this ideology is very different from the religion of Islam. This form of radicalism exploits Islam to serve a violent, political vision: the establishment, by terrorism and subversion and insurgency, of a totalitarian empire that denies all political and religious freedom." — George W Bush

This is where George W Bush used the term Islamo-fascism.

As per my opinion, we must now understand the fact that we are facing a WAR AGAINST ISLAM under the name of WAR AGAINST TERRORISM. I want to ask you people that have you ever found that this war against terrorism is implemented against any Non-Muslim country?? I think the answer is NO.

Now this fact is crystal clear that only Muslims and characterized to be Terrorists in the present scenario. In other words, ISLAM and TERRORISM are being used synonymously now a days.

This is a very painful thing for us, as Islam is not a religion of Terrorism or Extremeism, rather Islam is a Standard Bearer of Moderation, Humanity, Humbleness and teaches us the best social values.

Then why anyone can call it to be "Islamic Fascism" ??