View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matee ur Rehman View Post
All Seniors please answer my query. My sister is working as Assistant in civil secretariat but she has very bitter experience to work with Males. She often claims that her own clerk do not pay heed to her assigned work while he is under him moreover, she says that when mobile number are given for official use it is misused by her own colleagues...no cooperation is found ...now she is preparing for CSS but little bit afraid from such behavior. I want to ask who are working as CSS officers whether it is suitable for female .......
Yes it is safe and totally different from the said situation. Ask sister to apply with full confidence and very best of luck to her

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
Matee ur Rehman (Sunday, October 20, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Sunday, October 20, 2013)