View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
In what perspective energy crisis is most expected?

@ Naveed_Bhuutto

Dear sir thank you so much for predicting such useful topics. I fully agree with you. Please let me know about these topics, should we prepare these also?

1-Global Warming

2-Decline in World Economy

3-Economy crisis of Pakistan

4-Oil and Energy Crisis

Thanks in anticipation...
Dear, I don't think that any essay like Global Warming or Energy Crisis stand a chance these days. Why? Because almost every book that even cost Rs:70/- consist these type of stereotyped essays. Looking at the pattern in CSS-2013 papers and specially Faisalabad re-exams, I don't think that any of these essay would come in such a direct manner. But still aspirants have to prepare Global Warming for EDS and Energy Crisis for Pak/Current Affairs.

Regarding Economy. Yes this is a very important topic and one can expect an essay on declining economy, currency war(USA & CHINA), financial debts of Pakistan, etc etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naveed_Bhuutto For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Monday, October 21, 2013), khAdijAA (Friday, November 22, 2013)