View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 30, 2005
34th Commons (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Account and Audit

Nauman will become famous soon enoughNauman will become famous soon enough

aoa! my regards to every1 and especially to all those who wished congatulations to me.
dear Sirs! CSS is not the only thing in life. And believe me, all those who pass are not very brilliant and all those who fail are not at all dumbs. This is only because God Almighty knows better what to give to someone and what not to.
I myself was not smelling passing. I wasnt even expecting to be in top 500. Its all bcoz of grace of God Almighty that I passed.
Those of u who couldnt PASS, please please DONT LOSE HEART. CSS is only one of many possible careers, and majority of other professions are more rewarding, in terms of money, than CSS.
Please prepare harder next time and one thing more, which I firmly believe in, is asking Allah for help and His beneficence.

Be regular in your prayers as Allah says in holy quran " Ask for help through prayers and patience( Surah Al-Baqra)"

Ans b4 u go to appear in CSS exam, recite Surah YUaseen atleast once before going to take each day's paper. IT REALLY WORKS.

remember me in ur prayers and plz pray for my interview.

Regards.
Nauman