View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 24, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by faisalarshadghani View Post
thanks for your prompt response, sir.
I have not submitted the printed application form to any office. I have it with me...with
1. Wrong photo on it...(I uploaded my linkedin photo which is not suitable Passport size )
2. the font size of pre-filled form is very small (8 points i think) and the printout covers only about half the page size.
3. No treasury receipt number, as it was not a compulsory field, I left it blank to be filled later.

What I need to ask you is that is there any way I can edit the online application once submitted?I don't understand why they have allotted me an application numberwhen the application process completes upon submission of 'printed-filled' form .

what if I write the generated application number in the manual form? would not it be fine then?

many thanks for your answers. I am a first-time applicant...and this is my last chance because I will turn 28 next year.
Dear this is why it is called online application.... and yes you can edit your online application in MS Word see my previous post please...
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/661860-post449.html

Well dear I'm not sure but the attendant might get angry with you as to how you got no. when you are submitting form right now... so better call FPSC in this regard

Regards
Stay Blessed

Last edited by Arain007; Friday, October 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: avoid red font
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
faisalarshadghani (Thursday, October 24, 2013)