View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 26, 2013
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 199

khankhajjak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamidullah Gul View Post
I am realy confused this year. 2014 will be my 3rd attempt and i am unable to decide wheter to go for my favorite subject Urdu again or replace it with some other subject like psychology or philosofy?...... in 2012, i scored 47 and 48 (total 95 out of 200) with no prep. in 2013, though i coverd the sylabus and had good know how of urdu world, still i might score less than 10 out of 20mcqs. Urdu is considered very low scoring and this time i cant afford a low score. now i want seniors to help me decide whether to go for it again? or to try psychology or philosofy (wich are intresting but new for me) for 2014?.

regards...
brother i would suggest that you should go for Urdu as u have prepared it and have studied it, if not all at least some portions. so you don't have time to opt any other subject. if u are afraid of low marks then make an effort on the areas you think are cause for your low scoring. also work on other subjects like EDS, Islamist, English comprehension etc which can give u more marks so you can compensate for your low scores in urdu...

rest be calm and relax. in shaa ALLAH you can do well ,,,, just believe in yourself with strong faith in ALLAH.....

regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to khankhajjak For This Useful Post:
Hamidullah Gul (Saturday, November 02, 2013)