View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 03, 2013

Qurban Ali Qureshi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engrnasirsattar View Post
Ans 1: The human beings fear of death has got a resemblance with the children fear of darkness.Their fear increases after listening the dying man stories as the children fear increases after hearing the stories of thieves and ghosts.(answer Should be precise and relevant to the Question : Why you use this sentence here"The human beings fear of death has got a resemblance with the children fear of darkness" both fear do not resemble as per the writer. Writer said both children and human beings have the fear. and one thing more you wrote "children fear increases" please write the relevant answer: According to me the answer should be: The human beings fear of death because they heard the terrible scenes of dying person while the children fear is due to the hearing horrific stories of ghosts and thieves.)
Ans 2:The religious and sacred view of death is that when human being considers death as a punishment (of their committed bad deeds ) and an entrance into the another world.

Ans 3:Monks have described the painful experiences which they underwent by inflicting physical tortures upon themselves as a form of self purification.(you just copy and pasted the answer :answer should be in you own words and sentences )

Ans 4: Seneca thinks that the ceremonies and circumstances associated with the death make death appears more horrible than it would be otherwise.
(it is not good answer missing many details )
Ans 5:The facts associated with a dead man such as uttering groans, body undergoing convulsions,face going bloodless and pale, friends weeping and putting mourning clothes make death more horrible than it would be otherwise.
Thanks dear i encourage your efforts of attempting question. I have mentioned the mistakes made by you. ok carry on practicing.