View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 03, 2013

Murtaza Jaffri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falak Ali View Post
yesterday i was called for the test of BDO and today i gave and also passed the test of it by obtaining 80%. i want to ask that what will be the next stage? are you currently working as BDO and in which city you are working? peshawar or islamabad?
have you signed any bond for it?if yes then bond is for how many years? if after getting and working during this job,suppose i get a better job somewhere else then could i easily quit? if not then what should be the penalty? and what is the expected salary of it? kindly help me regarding it as i have no idea regarding bond etc.
ahaN congratulation dear...
next stage will be interview at islamabad head office & you should now about micro finance, about khushhalii bank product & about mathematics too.
after interview you will get the call for joining INSHALLAH.

starting 2 months you will be as Sales intern which means that your on training & your pay will be 8000. after completion of your training bank will conduct simple test regarding bank products, polices & rules. the bank will offer upto 20,000. Yup bank will demand to sign the bond of 50,000 & duration will be just 1 year which is good for us because duration is not too long na.

would you tell me where was your test conducted?
The Following User Says Thank You to Murtaza Jaffri For This Useful Post:
Falak Ali (Monday, November 04, 2013)