View Single Post
Old Monday, September 17, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about
Default For Moderators STP Sub-Forum

@Moderators STP Sub-Forum

It is requested that "Create New Thread/Start New Topic" option in this sub-forum should only be allowed to Moderators of the forum because there are 10 service group and there should be only one thread for each group + a common thread which is there (i.e. Query about STP of service groups).

This action is necessary because otherwise this sub-forum will become a mess and finding information regarding any specific group will not be easy.

And my request is that new thread started by respected mr. zeeshansaleem of query about asp salary/tarining should be moved to "STP of PSP" thread.

There are total 9 threads existing for 10 service groups. Only a new thread "STP of Commerce & Trade Group" is to be made. So my request to moderators in this regard is that Create the last thread "STP of Commerce & Trade group" and then the option to create a new thread in this forum should only be allowed to Moderators of the forum and rest all queries should be directed to respective thread in this forum.

best regards,
hope you'll consider my suggestion,
Thanking you,
yours truly,
Noman !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Friday, September 21, 2007), prieti (Monday, December 03, 2007), S.H.Virk (Saturday, April 05, 2008)